You must be logged in to take this course → LOGIN | REGISTER NOW
The many references to the Old Testament by Jesus during His earthly ministry illustrate the importance He placed on knowing the content of the Scriptures. Because Jesus stressed the importance of God’s Word to the men He trained, Harvestime International Institute presents “Basic Bible Survey” as part of its training program to equip men and women to reach their nations with God’s message. An individual should try out ones chance handy casinospiele.
“Basic Bible Survey” introduces the Bible and discusses its translations and various versions. It presents an overview of Biblical history, geography, and life in Bible times. The course provides an outline for each book of the Bible and teaches outlining skills for expanding these basic outlines into more detailed studies of God’s Word.
Information presented on each Bible book includes the author, the people to whom the book was written, the purpose of the book, the key verse, a list of main characters, and an outline of the content. A life and ministry principle is also stated for each book. These principles are basic truths vital to Christian maturity and ministry which you should seek to incorporate into your own life. Helpful charts, maps, and time lines summarizing important facts in condensed form are also included in this course.
The course is divided into two parts:
Part One: Provides introductory material on the Bible and outlines for the books of the Old Testament.
Part Two: Provides outlines for the books of the New Testament.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify basic divisions of the Bible.
- Explain the difference between versions, translations, and paraphrased editions of the Bible.
- Describe everyday life in Bible times.
- Summarize the chronology of the Bible.
- Create and expand outlines.
- For each book in the Bible state the following:
- To whom the book was written
- When it was written
- Purpose of the book
- Key Verse
- Life and Ministry Principle
- Continue with a more detailed study of God’s Word upon completion of this course.